Ryan, LLC - The BEST company I have ever had the privilege to work for | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Ryan, LLC

"The BEST company I have ever had the privilege to work for"

Current Employee - Business Development Assistant; Captive Insurance Division in Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The MyRyan allows me to work the hours and days that fit my lifestyle, all based on results - love it!
The training is powerful and continuous
The work environment is upbeat and positive
The management is supportive and wants their employees to succeed - simply outstanding!

Cons

Can't think of any at the moment

Advice to Management

Keep doing an outstanding job at listening to your employees for ideas to strengthen the company and website

Other Employee Reviews for Ryan, LLC

1. "It has been a sensational place to start my professional career, and I may end it here as well."

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Saint Louis, MO
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

The job flexibility is incredible. I love working for Fortune 500 clients. The bonus payment structure rewards outstanding work. The people who call Ryan home are wonderful to work with.

Cons

We have a lot of outside hires. Obviously to build a winning team you need experienced leadership. Being a top firm that everyone wants to work at leads to a lot of industry professionals begging to come work here. Often times experienced hires are receiving upper level management positions that would otherwise have been filled through promotion.

Advice to Management

Consider pooling bonus revenue for all consultants.

2. "This firm is always looking for great opportunities to serve clients and great people to provide those services."

Current Employee - Director in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Director in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The firm provides flexibility as to the time and location of accomplishing work objectives. The environment is more open, friendly and cooperative than many other client-service organizations. The compensation structure promotes a team-oriented client service approach. We are in large part evaluated as employees based upon the satisfaction of our clients.

Cons

Cons include that the contents of Principal meetings are secret with regard to the other employees. In addition, evaluation and promotion criteria and measurement are overly complex.

Advice to Management

Upper management should consider higher base salaries in the compensation package; this does not necessarily mean higher overall compensation; but a higher base would make it easier to obtain home financing, for example. It would also look more attractive in the talent marketplace.