Ryan, LLC - What I think about Ryan | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Ryan, LLC

"What I think about Ryan"

Current Employee - Executive Assistant in Los Angeles, CA
Current Employee - Executive Assistant in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Flexible work hours: Employees have the availability to work from home or client site when needed. Technology: The technology provided us makes it easy to work from any location without difficulty. Financial: Ryan provides a great bonus program. Even the administrative staff have the ability to earn bonuses. Management: Upper management actively requests feedback from all employees. They do listen to our needs/concerns. And finally, camaraderie: Ryan hires the best and the brightest. They are all a pleasure to work with.

Cons

Our approval process for purchases, training requests, etc., takes more time than I believe it should. However, it does appear management is working on making this process more streamlined.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing. This is a great firm to work for.

Other Employee Reviews for Ryan, LLC

1. "Ryan is professionally challenging, personally respectful, client oriented, and ethically focused."

Current Employee - Director
    Current Employee - Director

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

My colleagues are some of the sharpest and most creative individuals I have ever worked with. There is an opportunity for recognition and advancement, including an ongoing professional training curriculum. Our work environment is unbelievably flexible within the confines of delivering high client satisfaction.

Cons

Along with the tremendous workplace flexibility is a high expectation of excellence, which is measured and for which we're held accountable. The drive for delivering high client service means that consistency is important, and therefore processes are well defined and detailed.

Advice to Management

Continue to focus on client service, as you are.

2. "This firm is always looking for great opportunities to serve clients and great people to provide those services."

Current Employee - Director in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Director in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The firm provides flexibility as to the time and location of accomplishing work objectives. The environment is more open, friendly and cooperative than many other client-service organizations. The compensation structure promotes a team-oriented client service approach. We are in large part evaluated as employees based upon the satisfaction of our clients.

Cons

Cons include that the contents of Principal meetings are secret with regard to the other employees. In addition, evaluation and promotion criteria and measurement are overly complex.

Advice to Management

Upper management should consider higher base salaries in the compensation package; this does not necessarily mean higher overall compensation; but a higher base would make it easier to obtain home financing, for example. It would also look more attractive in the talent marketplace.