Ryan, LLC - What I think about Ryan | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Ryan, LLC

"What I think about Ryan"

Current Employee - Executive Assistant in Los Angeles, CA
Current Employee - Executive Assistant in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Flexible work hours: Employees have the availability to work from home or client site when needed. Technology: The technology provided us makes it easy to work from any location without difficulty. Financial: Ryan provides a great bonus program. Even the administrative staff have the ability to earn bonuses. Management: Upper management actively requests feedback from all employees. They do listen to our needs/concerns. And finally, camaraderie: Ryan hires the best and the brightest. They are all a pleasure to work with.

Cons

Our approval process for purchases, training requests, etc., takes more time than I believe it should. However, it does appear management is working on making this process more streamlined.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing. This is a great firm to work for.

Other Employee Reviews for Ryan, LLC

1. "This firm is always looking for great opportunities to serve clients and great people to provide those services."

Current Employee - Director in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The firm provides flexibility as to the time and location of accomplishing work objectives. The environment is more open, friendly and cooperative than many other client-service organizations. The compensation structure promotes a team-oriented client service approach. We are in large part evaluated as employees based upon the satisfaction of our clients.

Cons

Cons include that the contents of Principal meetings are secret with regard to the other employees. In addition, evaluation and promotion criteria and measurement are overly complex.

Advice to Management

Upper management should consider higher base salaries in the compensation package; this does not necessarily mean higher overall compensation; but a higher base would make it easier to obtain home financing, for example. It would also look more attractive in the talent marketplace.

2. "Top Notch Company Culture & Proven Track Record of Rewarding Employees for Contributions"

Current Employee - Director in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Ryan has an innovative compensation structure that provides a healthy balance of base pay and uncapped potential bonus compensation. Ryan's CEO is a visionary, and company leadership is committed to fostering a company culture that aligns client interests, Ryan ownership interests, and employee interests, while providing a top-notch work/life balance environment and opportunities for professional and personal growth. The company has fully integrated myRyan, which is an innovative program that empowers employees at all levels to work when/where/how they can best achieve results. The company has designed objective measures to quantify results, and holds employees accountable.

I can attest that working at Ryan has proven to be the most challenging and rewarding adventure in my professional career. The company has a bright future, and I look forward to being a part of it.

Cons

Growing pains associated with fast-growth company.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!