Ryan, LLC - Ryan is professionally challenging, personally respectful, client oriented, and ethically focused. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Ryan, LLC

"Ryan is professionally challenging, personally respectful, client oriented, and ethically focused."

Current Employee - Director
Current Employee - Director

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

My colleagues are some of the sharpest and most creative individuals I have ever worked with. There is an opportunity for recognition and advancement, including an ongoing professional training curriculum. Our work environment is unbelievably flexible within the confines of delivering high client satisfaction.

Cons

Along with the tremendous workplace flexibility is a high expectation of excellence, which is measured and for which we're held accountable. The drive for delivering high client service means that consistency is important, and therefore processes are well defined and detailed.

Advice to Management

Continue to focus on client service, as you are.

Other Employee Reviews for Ryan, LLC

1. "This firm is always looking for great opportunities to serve clients and great people to provide those services."

Current Employee - Director in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Director in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The firm provides flexibility as to the time and location of accomplishing work objectives. The environment is more open, friendly and cooperative than many other client-service organizations. The compensation structure promotes a team-oriented client service approach. We are in large part evaluated as employees based upon the satisfaction of our clients.

Cons

Cons include that the contents of Principal meetings are secret with regard to the other employees. In addition, evaluation and promotion criteria and measurement are overly complex.

Advice to Management

Upper management should consider higher base salaries in the compensation package; this does not necessarily mean higher overall compensation; but a higher base would make it easier to obtain home financing, for example. It would also look more attractive in the talent marketplace.

2. "12 Years experience business development and instruction."

Current Employee - Director in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Director in Houston, TX

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

In-depth reviews and quality of performance.

Cons

I have no complaints to add.