Ryan, LLC - Best Professional and Team Experience of My Career | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Ryan, LLC

"Best Professional and Team Experience of My Career"

Current Employee - Principal in Austin, TX
Current Employee - Principal in Austin, TX

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Great workplace flexibility. The MyRyan work environment allows me to work efficiently and effectively, from the office or wherever I want. Also, if I have a doctor appointment or there is an event at my son's school, I can leave without all the paperwork of personal time off or sick leave systems.

Cons

The great flexibility of the MyRyan system can lead people to stay connected all the time, simply because they get used to it while away from the office. Sometimes you actually have to be diligent about disconnecting.

Other Employee Reviews for Ryan, LLC

1. "Phenomenal place to work, especially for professionals who enjoy a meritocracy"

Current Employee - Principal in Nashville, TN
    Current Employee - Principal in Nashville, TN

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

- very entrepreneurial - you feel like an owner, at all levels
    - fulfilling job that challenges you to be your best and to above all deliver value for our clients
    - incredibly talented professionals at Ryan, which makes it easy to go to market and deliver results for our clients

Cons

- no material cons, other than there are not enough hours in the day to get to all the opportunities that are afforded us at Ryan!

Advice to Management

Please continue to create and nurture an environment of entrepreneurialism, and merit-based pay and rewards.

2. "What I think about Ryan"

Current Employee - Executive Assistant in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Executive Assistant in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Flexible work hours: Employees have the availability to work from home or client site when needed. Technology: The technology provided us makes it easy to work from any location without difficulty. Financial: Ryan provides a great bonus program. Even the administrative staff have the ability to earn bonuses. Management: Upper management actively requests feedback from all employees. They do listen to our needs/concerns. And finally, camaraderie: Ryan hires the best and the brightest. They are all a pleasure to work with.

Cons

Our approval process for purchases, training requests, etc., takes more time than I believe it should. However, it does appear management is working on making this process more streamlined.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing. This is a great firm to work for.