Ryan, LLC - Top Notch Company Culture & Proven Track Record of Rewarding Employees for Contributions | Glassdoor

Find your next job here

There are newer employer reviews for Ryan, LLC

"Top Notch Company Culture & Proven Track Record of Rewarding Employees for Contributions"

Current Employee - Director in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Ryan has an innovative compensation structure that provides a healthy balance of base pay and uncapped potential bonus compensation. Ryan's CEO is a visionary, and company leadership is committed to fostering a company culture that aligns client interests, Ryan ownership interests, and employee interests, while providing a top-notch work/life balance environment and opportunities for professional and personal growth. The company has fully integrated myRyan, which is an innovative program that empowers employees at all levels to work when/where/how they can best achieve results. The company has designed objective measures to quantify results, and holds employees accountable.

I can attest that working at Ryan has proven to be the most challenging and rewarding adventure in my professional career. The company has a bright future, and I look forward to being a part of it.

Cons

Growing pains associated with fast-growth company.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

Other Employee Reviews for Ryan, LLC

1. "Overall, a great place to work."

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time

Pros

Ryan provides employees with ample flexibility regarding when and where to work. Ryan continues to grow and succeed financially; it is a reliable place of employment. Ryan provides multiple opportunities for professional growth and career advancement. Ryan is working actively to address needs for change as it grows.

Cons

The workload and immediate expectations can be stifling at times. Decision making authority is too limited, which creates too many time-consuming required levels of approval. Ryan is experiencing growing pains that are normal, but will need to place more trust in leadership at different levels throughout the organization.

Advice to Management

Place more trust in and decision making authority across mid to upper level management.

2. "A well-rounded exposure to the world of sales and use tax consulting"

Current Intern - Intern in Houston, TX
    Current Intern - Intern in Houston, TX

I have been working at Ryan, LLC as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

My manager immediately involved me in the current project my team was working on allowing me to contribute material work even as an intern. I also had the opportunit to utilize MyRyan a couple of time to work from home when needed.

Cons

A few assignments could have been explained more thoroughly

Advice to Management

Give more detailed instructions to new hires/interns. It may take more time but will pay off in the end when you don't have to make several passes of corrections.