Ryan, LLC - 12 Years experience business development and instruction. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Ryan, LLC

"12 Years experience business development and instruction."

Current Employee - Director in Houston, TX
Current Employee - Director in Houston, TX

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

In-depth reviews and quality of performance.

Cons

I have no complaints to add.

Other Employee Reviews for Ryan, LLC

"Come for the Benefits; Leave for the Pay"

Current Employee - Consultant in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Consultant in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Ryan is always looking to improve in all areas: for our clients, for our employees, and for our community.

Cons

Pay is far from competitive unless you are one of the few on really great projects.

Advice to Management

Ryan is often very misrepresented to employees entering the firm. I've heard stories of consultants who are told they will make far more in bonuses in their first year than is realistic. Because of the time it takes to complete a project, the average billing amount and the amount of consultants sharing a bonus pool, it takes quite a few years to build up a steady income of bonuses.

2. "Ryan is a company focused on creating a great work/life balance while creating great benefits to our clients."

Current Employee - Consultant in Downers Grove, IL
    Current Employee - Consultant in Downers Grove, IL

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The flexibility and home/work balance at Ryan is unrivaled. I also appreciate the hard work of management. I trust that they are looking out for the employees and the future of the company. I trust them to make good business decisions when growing the company as well. I feel blessed to be part of a company that is growing, making record profits, serving our communities, and making a work/life balance easier for its employees.

Cons

The downside about working at Ryan has always been the benchmark that prevented employees from raises and promotions if their teams were not making money. The recent changes to the policy seem that they may have cleared up this problem.

Advice to Management

Do more to encourage members of teams who do not bring in high revenues. Help these teams meet benchmarks by distributing projects better.