Ryan, LLC - It has been a sensational place to start my professional career, and I may end it here as well. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Ryan, LLC

"It has been a sensational place to start my professional career, and I may end it here as well."

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Saint Louis, MO
Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

The job flexibility is incredible. I love working for Fortune 500 clients. The bonus payment structure rewards outstanding work. The people who call Ryan home are wonderful to work with.

Cons

We have a lot of outside hires. Obviously to build a winning team you need experienced leadership. Being a top firm that everyone wants to work at leads to a lot of industry professionals begging to come work here. Often times experienced hires are receiving upper level management positions that would otherwise have been filled through promotion.

Advice to Management

Consider pooling bonus revenue for all consultants.

Other Employee Reviews for Ryan, LLC

1. "Top Notch Company Culture & Proven Track Record of Rewarding Employees for Contributions"

Current Employee - Director in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Director in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Ryan has an innovative compensation structure that provides a healthy balance of base pay and uncapped potential bonus compensation. Ryan's CEO is a visionary, and company leadership is committed to fostering a company culture that aligns client interests, Ryan ownership interests, and employee interests, while providing a top-notch work/life balance environment and opportunities for professional and personal growth. The company has fully integrated myRyan, which is an innovative program that empowers employees at all levels to work when/where/how they can best achieve results. The company has designed objective measures to quantify results, and holds employees accountable.

I can attest that working at Ryan has proven to be the most challenging and rewarding adventure in my professional career. The company has a bright future, and I look forward to being a part of it.

Cons

Growing pains associated with fast-growth company.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

2. "Top 50 Best Companies to Work For"

Current Employee - Executive Assistant in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Executive Assistant in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Excellent work/life balance program. Executives are accessible to employees and receptive to suggestions. Employees are kept up-to-date with current developments within the firm and government laws and regulations that may affect the employees in general.

Cons

Copay on medical coverage, especially when seeing a specialist, is quite high. Vision and dental coverages could also be better.

Advice to Management

Consider adding HMO to our healthcare coverage. Maybe the younger and healthier employees will prefer it since it is less expensive.