Ryan, LLC - Ryan is a great company to start a career in accounting! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Ryan, LLC

"Ryan is a great company to start a career in accounting!"

Current Employee - Consultant in Chicago, IL
Current Employee - Consultant in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Flexible work schedule, comfortable work environment, supportive staff, good medical/dental/vision benefits, satifying work projects, and fun social events for staff.

Cons

There is no tuition reimbursement program for further education. myRyan takes some adjusting to; it is unclear to whom and how to request or report time off.

Advice to Management

Consider a tuition reimbursement program and make myRyan more clear to new employees.

Other Employee Reviews for Ryan, LLC

1. "Client service the key to our success."

Current Employee - Director in Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Director in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

The opportunity to work with great clients in many different industries and within companies of all sizes. In addition, many of our projects are conducted by collaborating amongst various Teams so we can draw upon each others strengths and expertise. This knowledge sharing is not usually evident at traditional consulting firms.

Cons

Managing numerous projects among various clients, industries, and states makes the work very fast paced and sometimes challenging.

Advice to Management

Streamline some of the administrative functions, and improve the information technology infrastructure and equipment to allow us more time to serve clients.

"Great work/life balance"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great opportunity for a high income for someone fresh out of school. Bonuses can be really big depending on which team and what projects your manager is able to get.

Cons

The biggest negative is if you end up on a low producing team and get small bonuses. You still have the chance to switch teams, but this can be difficult depending on your office location.