Ryan, LLC - Excellent Entry-level Alternative to Big Four | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Ryan, LLC

"Excellent Entry-level Alternative to Big Four"

Current Employee - Consultant in Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Consultant in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The work environment is extremely flexible. This firm proves that not all options for accounting grads require you enslave yourself to the office. Benefits, though not excessive in amount, are unique (gym membership reimbursement, cell phone allowance). Overall, there is a feeling that leadership values employees.

Cons

Mobility between positions seems limited. Pay is slightly lower than competitors, but matches the required work hours of the job.

Advice to Management

Continue your actions that support your employees at all levels. Allow more mobility between practice areas.

Other Employee Reviews for Ryan, LLC

1. "Ryan is the best place I've ever worked in my life!"

Current Employee - Executive Assistant in Cleveland, OH
    Current Employee - Executive Assistant in Cleveland, OH

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Our myRyan policy allows for complete work-life balance; guilt free environment.

Cons

More opportinites for support staff to join professional organizations outside our company with the intent of earning a designation.

Advice to Management

Keep being honest....that way everyone is on the same page and our results will continue to improve.

2. "Ryan is Rewarding"

Current Employee - Consultant in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Consultant in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Ryan is different. A career at Ryan is truly rewarding. With the implementation of MyRyan, a revolutionary approach to work-life balance, Brint Ryan has empowered me to achieve the highest levels of personal and professional success. I can not overstate how important this is.

I enjoy working within a dynamic team of professionals who are literally the best and brightest within their practice areas.

The work environment is competitive but friendly. Every team is constantly pushing themselves to meet goals and produce results. The focus is constantly centered on the client. Achieving the best results for our clients is the number one priority.

I am not just paid a "salary," I enjoy sharing in the profits generated by my contribution to the Firm's success.

Cons

None that come to mind. It would be nice to have a corner office overlooking a desert oasis. I haven't made enough money to purchase my own private jet yet.

Advice to Management

Continue to emphasize candid dialogue and open communication between management and staff