Ryan, LLC - Fantastic work/life balance! | Glassdoor

"Fantastic work/life balance!"

Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in Dallas, TX
Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I love working for Ryan! I have never worked for a company that cares so much about making sure their employees are happy. The work environment is very friendly and relaxed while being motivational all at once. I have met some really amazing people during my time at Ryan. In addition, even some of the highest head honchos of the company are so approachable and easy to talk to. The biggest benefit of all is the work/life balance that is encouraged by Ryan. Having the flexibility to work around my life schedule makes me a great Mom, wife and employee! It is very refreshing to be able to do the things I need to do without having to feel guilty or receive any grief from management!

Cons

Ryan’s hiring process is painfully slow. I also feel that Ryan has lost some really great employees that were a product of not being on a revenue grossing team (not by any fault of their own). The catch 22 of myRyan is that sometimes it is hard to “turn off”. Some employees/managers get frustrated if you do not respond to things late at night or on the weekend. The utilization of myRyan is a choice. Some of us still work normal work hours and should not be expected to respond to things at 10pm on a Saturday just because that is what YOU decided to work.

Other Employee Reviews for Ryan, LLC

1. "Ryan is the best place I've ever worked in my life!"

Current Employee - Executive Assistant in Cleveland, OH
    Current Employee - Executive Assistant in Cleveland, OH

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Our myRyan policy allows for complete work-life balance; guilt free environment.

Cons

More opportinites for support staff to join professional organizations outside our company with the intent of earning a designation.

Advice to Management

Keep being honest....that way everyone is on the same page and our results will continue to improve.

2. "Ryan is Rewarding"

Current Employee - Consultant in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Consultant in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Ryan is different. A career at Ryan is truly rewarding. With the implementation of MyRyan, a revolutionary approach to work-life balance, Brint Ryan has empowered me to achieve the highest levels of personal and professional success. I can not overstate how important this is.

I enjoy working within a dynamic team of professionals who are literally the best and brightest within their practice areas.

The work environment is competitive but friendly. Every team is constantly pushing themselves to meet goals and produce results. The focus is constantly centered on the client. Achieving the best results for our clients is the number one priority.

I am not just paid a "salary," I enjoy sharing in the profits generated by my contribution to the Firm's success.

Cons

None that come to mind. It would be nice to have a corner office overlooking a desert oasis. I haven't made enough money to purchase my own private jet yet.

Advice to Management

Continue to emphasize candid dialogue and open communication between management and staff