Rylem - Changing | Glassdoor

"Changing"

I have been working at Rylem full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Rylem now has a branch manager, and internal managers for the different teams. There's been a lot more structure. Since I've been here, there's been lots of training offered, many meetings, and a lot of effort geared towards making sure the employees have a good work environment.

Cons

With the added structure comes higher expectations- it's not a place where one can just do the minimum to get by.

Other Employee Reviews for Rylem

1. "So far, so good!"

Current Employee - Assistant Recruiter in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Assistant Recruiter in Seattle, WA

Pros

Management puts more of a focus on professional development than any other company I've worked for. Great culture, great opportunities, and lots of potential career growth.

Cons

Nothing really comes to mind at the moment. Management has been transparent and honest throughout all of our communication. Pay could be higher, but don't we all wish for that?

"Terrible company to work for. Feels more like a cliquey fraternity."

Former Employee - Recruiter in Seattle, WA
    Former Employee - Recruiter in Seattle, WA

I worked at Rylem full-time

Pros

Decent pay, fun parties. A good place to get entry level experience since everyone leaves Rylem as fast as they can, and almost no one stays there, they're usually hiring.

Cons

It isn't about the quality of your work here, it doesn't matter how well you do, if you dont fit into their clique they'll find a reason to fire you.

Rylem Response

Jan 26, 2017 – Manager

Dear former employee, I am really sorry to read you feel that way. Our culture is fun, inclusive and our motto is best described as "Work Hard, Play Hard." It sounds like you at least may have... More