KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Former Intern, more than 1 year

One of the best internships I've had

Jan 6, 2019 - Human Resources & Recruiting
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone at SAGE wants you to succeed. They put you in quality learning environments that help you to grow and give you many opportunities to pursue.

Cons

The HR team is smaller and requires X amount of experience to have a permanent, full-time role with the team. As much as I would have loved to move from an intern to a permanent role, this was a great starting point for me.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Fantastic employer that truly values its employees

Apr 28, 2022 - Scrum Master
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Work/Life Balance - Competitive Salaries - Fantastic Benefits

Cons

Still areas where technology is lagging behind.

2 people found this review helpful
  2. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great benefits, decreased pay

May 9, 2022 - Account Support Representative in Newbury Park, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great benefits; flexibility and understanding when situations arise; best maternity leave based on what others are offering (offer extended bonding time as part of their package for mental health); beautiful facility; and now depending on position, people are able to work from home.

Cons

Less pay and more work gets piled on as people leave so you can end up doing work made for 3-4 people and expected to make deadlines so it can be stressful. I personally did not like the company because I felt like my home life was suffering and I was starting a family. I was also laid off from COVID. To me, it felt like a job where you can get too comfortable and be afraid to leave even though its less pay because the benefits are so good.

Continue reading
    2 people found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about SAGE Publishing.

SAGE Publishing Photos