KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Travel and Benefits are great, pay is very minimal and limited to location about minimum wage

May 24, 2022 - Remote Pilot Operator
    Business Outlook

Pros

Travel via airlines, rental cars are great. Marriott hotels are good.

Cons

Scheduling and acquiring a contract is going to be a surprise as to when, where, and what time which could make or break your confidence and job security if low on financial support.

SAIC Response

Thank you for leaving your honest review. We aim to pay what is fair and competitive (comparable to or better than the market value of a position) and appreciate your feedback.

1. 5.0
    Former Employee

Good company

Jun 24, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company will work hard for you if you hard for them

Cons

There is no cons I know

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good Place to Work

Jun 8, 2022 - Communications Associate
    Business Outlook

Pros

I love the flexibility SAIC allows me to have with my work schedule. I get to work from home and choose my hours. My supervisor is understanding and respectful when I need time off. My whole team is professional, courteous, and supportive. I've never been surrounded by a more professional group of people. I am provided many professional development and training opportunities to advance my career.

Cons

I don't like how I'm only paid for half the time if/when I'm in training and then have to make up half the time for my 40 hour work week. I'd like there to be a 32 hour work week offered.

SAIC Response

Thanks for the review! Have you thought about referring a friend to SAIC? Text ‘Refer’ to 71829 to get started.

Discover more reviews about SAIC.

SAIC Photos