Employee Review

Current Employee, more than 3 years

Incredible team and technologies

Mar 1, 2021 - Industry Account Executive in Tempe, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

Broad and genuine commitment to company purpose (make the world run better and improve people's lives) and promise (continually innovate on behalf of our customers). Employee talent, expertise and engagement levels are all above any organization I've worked with in my 19 years in tech/software.

Cons

Some internal processes can be cumbersome, although there has been steady improvement and this comes with the territory in large/global organizations.

4 people found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

many opportunities to connect and learn

Jun 17, 2021 - Industry Advisor
    Business Outlook

Pros

international presence and industry leading tech solutions

Cons

complex organization structures - hard to find your way around

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Your leader determines your experience

Jun 15, 2021 - Senior Learning and Development Consultant in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I know that headline applies to all work cultures, but in an organization this large, it’s especially applicable. I have been a remote employee for 7 years and have considerable autonomy, I’m empowered to make decisions and change in my sphere of influence, and unlimited PTO (that’s an unofficial team policy and a fantastic benefit).

Cons

There has been a considerable amount of churn in leadership over the last few years that has led to a negative culture shift. People are burned out beyond covid, we have change-fatigue. Also, making measurable change in a company of this size feels almost unattainable, especially with all these shifting priorities and leaders.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about SAP.