Cover image for SASR Workforce Solutions

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 1.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

constant problems getting paid correctly

Jul 8, 2016 - Merchandiser in North Charleston, SC
    Business Outlook

Pros

set your own work schedule (be aware your job might get cancelled last minute). you get to work at many different retailers.

Cons

you end up spending a lot of your own time trying to workout payroll discrepancies. the hold times to call support have gotten longer and longer. They switched payroll companies twice this year but lately I have been having to send a lot of emails about why my pay was either not correct or paid late. if you work here, don't live week to week because they will leave you hanging.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

CEO

Thanks for the feedback. I am sure you are frustrated - payroll should run smoothly and you should get your money on time. I will personally look into this and make sure we get this fixed for you and all of our associates. Please feel free to call me directly if you would like to discuss further and give me more insight . I would love to here from you. Kind regards, Erik

1. 5.0
    Former Employee

Rep.

Oct 29, 2022 - Retail Field Merchandiser
    Business Outlook

Pros

Traveled the US, loved third shift

Cons

Did not care about employees, did not pay employee like should, took pay from us when benefits them, does not put important documents in files for lodging.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

SASR Workforce Solutions Response

Thank you for reaching out with your feedback. At SASR, our employees are the center of what we do. Everyone has a different experience and view, and we would like to learn more about yours. If you are able, please contact our Employee Relations team at employeerelations@sasrlink.com so that we can get a better understanding on what improvements we can make. Thank you for your time and your hard work!

2. 3.0
    Current Employee

Good review

Nov 27, 2022 - Travel Retail Merchandiser
    Business Outlook

Pros

This job Is good but they should pay pardiam

Cons

Pay everything at 1 time

Be the first to find this review helpful

SASR Workforce Solutions Response

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and feedback. We really appreciate it! We will share your suggestions with management. Thank you again!

Discover more reviews about SASR Workforce Solutions.

SASR Workforce Solutions Photos

+ Add Photo
SASR Workforce Solutions photo of: Founder Erik Hanvey with President & CEO Patrick Henderson
SASR Workforce Solutions photo of: Amy is one of SASR's leading solo merchandisers. For the past year, Amy has traveled across the western US to lead and supervise the completion of new store openings for one of our clients.
SASR Workforce Solutions photo of: Lindsay Blackford, Associate Account Manager, recently received the "You Rock" award for her hard work and dedication during Q1. We are so thankful to have her as part of our SASR team.
SASR Workforce Solutions photo of: Congratulations are in order for these awesome team members from our project in Montrose, CO! Here are those that received awards: Outstanding Mentorship: Rachel Edwards Best Team Player: Derrick Spa
SASR Workforce Solutions photo of: SaSR
SASR Workforce Solutions photo of: Love our Reps!
SASR Workforce Solutions photo of: The American Heart Association's #GoRed