Cover image for SASR Workforce Solutions

Former Employee, more than 1 year

Flexible but uncertain

Aug 16, 2017 - Merchandise Associate in New Bedford, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible working and better jobs as you gain more experience. Variety of work.

Cons

Bidding process can be frustrating during early months and very seasonal work.

VP Talent Acquisition

Thanks for your feedback! Glad you've enjoyed your experience working with us! We are appreciate your advice to management in particular and we are working on new developments in these areas to better support our rep team.

1. 5.0
    Former Employee

Rep.

Oct 29, 2022 - Retail Field Merchandiser
    Business Outlook

Pros

Traveled the US, loved third shift

Cons

Did not care about employees, did not pay employee like should, took pay from us when benefits them, does not put important documents in files for lodging.

SASR Workforce Solutions Response

Thank you for reaching out with your feedback. At SASR, our employees are the center of what we do. Everyone has a different experience and view, and we would like to learn more about yours. If you are able, please contact our Employee Relations team at employeerelations@sasrlink.com so that we can get a better understanding on what improvements we can make. Thank you for your time and your hard work!

2. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Reset Remodel Real Work!

Aug 3, 2022 - Retail Field Merchandiser in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Projects usually last a few months at most then you move on to the next job that is available in your list. You can choose how far to search for the work. You can invite a coworker to join you at a job you apply. If you know you can't be available certain days during the project, you can uncheck those dates during the application process. This helps keep from losing points for cancelling on a confirmed job. If you have an unexpected need to miss a day, you can cancel as early as possible to lose less points. Raises determined by points earned for different activities.

Cons

Not always jobs close to home and if you aren't traveling far enough they don't compensate for gas or toll fees. No health insurance The work doing the reset and remodel of retail stores is very physically demanding! A lot of the jobs are overnight only

Support Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and feedback. We really appreciate it! We will share your suggestions with management. Thank you again!

Discover more reviews about SASR Workforce Solutions.

SASR Workforce Solutions Photos

+ Add Photo
SASR Workforce Solutions photo of: Founder Erik Hanvey with President & CEO Patrick Henderson
SASR Workforce Solutions photo of: Amy is one of SASR's leading solo merchandisers. For the past year, Amy has traveled across the western US to lead and supervise the completion of new store openings for one of our clients.
SASR Workforce Solutions photo of: Lindsay Blackford, Associate Account Manager, recently received the "You Rock" award for her hard work and dedication during Q1. We are so thankful to have her as part of our SASR team.
SASR Workforce Solutions photo of: Congratulations are in order for these awesome team members from our project in Montrose, CO! Here are those that received awards: Outstanding Mentorship: Rachel Edwards Best Team Player: Derrick Spa
SASR Workforce Solutions photo of: SaSR
SASR Workforce Solutions photo of: Love our Reps!
SASR Workforce Solutions photo of: The American Heart Association's #GoRed