Cover image for SASR Workforce Solutions

Current Contractor, more than 3 years

Amazing Company!!!

Nov 1, 2014 - Merchandiser in Boston, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Once you have worked enough project you can "self-assign" yourself to posted job orders. It is also great that pay is weekly and you can really be flexible with your schedule.

Cons

I can only speak for the Massachusetts/Rhode Island area....but there is not a lot of work orders out there as there was a few years ago.

1. 5.0
    Former Employee

Rep.

Oct 29, 2022 - Retail Field Merchandiser
    Business Outlook

Pros

Traveled the US, loved third shift

Cons

Did not care about employees, did not pay employee like should, took pay from us when benefits them, does not put important documents in files for lodging.

Continue reading

SASR Workforce Solutions Response

Thank you for reaching out with your feedback. At SASR, our employees are the center of what we do. Everyone has a different experience and view, and we would like to learn more about yours. If you are able, please contact our Employee Relations team at employeerelations@sasrlink.com so that we can get a better understanding on what improvements we can make. Thank you for your time and your hard work!

2. 3.0
    Current Employee

Good review

Nov 27, 2022 - Travel Retail Merchandiser
    Business Outlook

Pros

This job Is good but they should pay pardiam

Cons

Pay everything at 1 time

SASR Workforce Solutions Response

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and feedback. We really appreciate it! We will share your suggestions with management. Thank you again!

Discover more reviews about SASR Workforce Solutions.

SASR Workforce Solutions Photos

+ Add Photo
SASR Workforce Solutions photo of: Founder Erik Hanvey with President & CEO Patrick Henderson
SASR Workforce Solutions photo of: Amy is one of SASR's leading solo merchandisers. For the past year, Amy has traveled across the western US to lead and supervise the completion of new store openings for one of our clients.
SASR Workforce Solutions photo of: Lindsay Blackford, Associate Account Manager, recently received the "You Rock" award for her hard work and dedication during Q1. We are so thankful to have her as part of our SASR team.
SASR Workforce Solutions photo of: Congratulations are in order for these awesome team members from our project in Montrose, CO! Here are those that received awards: Outstanding Mentorship: Rachel Edwards Best Team Player: Derrick Spa
SASR Workforce Solutions photo of: SaSR
SASR Workforce Solutions photo of: Love our Reps!
SASR Workforce Solutions photo of: The American Heart Association's #GoRed