SBG Techology Solutions - Not good | Glassdoor

"Not good"

Former Employee - Senior Configuration Manager in Alexandria, VA

I worked at SBG Techology Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Small office but heard they moved to a new one, good health insurance but the culture is too small. Family oriented and never focusing on the actual employees.

Cons

Small "family" run business. Has hired every child under the CEO. One is good, the others terrible. They make more money than the mid-level staff for zero work. Lacks real salary, salary is much less than worth of employee. Bonus and compensation are minimal, embarrassing for some employees who receive little to nothing. Leadership has little to no communication with staff for updates on company status.

Advice to Management

Stop running this like a business of 5 people who are now your leadership team. Give opportunity to learn to your employees. Get rid of your family friends and kids. Hire real people who know what they are doing. Stop cutting corners.

SBG Techology Solutions2017-06-28

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great company!"

I have been working at SBG Techology Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I have been an SBG employee for over four years and couldn’t think of working anywhere else. SBG management has an open-door policy. Upper management is very approachable and always willing to help when needed. For the company owners, supporting their employees is a priority. SBG offers competitive compensation. Health insurance benefits are better than the benefits offered by most companies. As a teleworker, I have access to the latest technology that allows me to efficiently do my job. SBG is a great company to work for where good performance and hard work are always appreciated

Cons

Though it's a privilege to be able to work from home, sometimes one feels a little disconnected from the company.

SBG Techology Solutions2019-12-28
  2. "Great Company with Flexible Work Opportunities"

Current Employee - Business Systems Analyst

I have been working at SBG Techology Solutions full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

-Competitive Salary -Full Time Telework (Depends on client/contract) -Communication is consistent from leadership -Managers do not micromanage work

Cons

-No "bench" time so if you're contract ends then you will have to seek another contract immediately

Advice to Management

-Learning opportunities within the company would be great. For example, a certification program either paid out or in house would be helpful

SBG Techology Solutions2019-12-27

Discover more reviews about SBG Techology Solutions.