SDII Global - If you want a job in geology, consider sdii | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for SDII Global

"If you want a job in geology, consider sdii"

Current Employee - Geologist
Current Employee - Geologist

Pros

I get what I deserve. Nothing more, nothing less. They provide me with an opportunity to succeed.

Cons

Working with some of the staff is a drag. Some of them expect to be handed everything, like they still live at home. They have a sense of entitlement that's disgusting.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good fight

Other Employee Reviews for SDII Global

1. "Under new management since April 2016. GREAT PLACE TO WORK!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

I have been working at SDII Global full-time

Pros

Sdii Global is an awesome place to work. The culture and environment is very relaxed and welcoming. It is like a big family. The President, Catherine Carty, and CFO, Chris Casagrande, truly do care for each employee and they are always approachable. It is a flat organization, so there is no managerial or business executive hierarchy which greatly helps in making this such a comfortable place to work. Another great perk about working here is the benefits. They offer free health insurance for employees (among a variety of other health insurance benefits) and they even give you your birthday off and paid! You also get sick and vacation time paid time off. Additionally, Sdii offers a great work/life balance. The company does not micro-manage anyone and offers flexibility because they know that life happens. I would definitely recommend working at Sdii. It is truly the best company I've ever worked for. I feel appreciated and enjoy coming to work!

Cons

There are no cons that come to mind.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work! The organization has most definitely changed for the better since the President and CFO bought the company.

SDII Global Response

Jun 14, 2017 – Corporate Relations Coordinator

We are glad that you love working at Sdii! We truly strive to create a great work environment and culture for our most valued asset, our employees!

2. "AutoCAD drafter"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Pros

Great culture and nice location.

Cons

No job security and no regular raises.

SDII Global Response

Jun 14, 2017 – Corporate Relations Coordinator

We are glad that you enjoy the culture and location of Sdii! We truly strive to create a great work environment and culture for our most valued asset, our employees! We understand your concerns... More