SE Solutions - One of the Only Companies that Valued Me as an Employee | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for SE Solutions

"One of the Only Companies that Valued Me as an Employee"

Former Employee - Senior Systems Analyst
Former Employee - Senior Systems Analyst

Pros

Recognized accomplishments
Support for work/life balance
Good Benefits
Small company that actually cares about it's employees
Senior Management is extremely competent yet very human
They understand the customer's needs and understand how to deliver services effectively

Cons

Could communicate more on a corporate level - Hard to do as most employees worked at various Govt locations throughout DC area.

Advice to Management

Don't ever change. You are one company of managers who 'get it'. Continue to reward employees for the outstanding work that they do and the service that they provide for the customer.

Other Employee Reviews for SE Solutions

1. "Top Notch Company"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Pros

I have worked with SE for over 10 years. SE is a top notch company. Bring your A game to this company and you will be rewarded. Caring for their employees is a priority. Managers are approachable and want their team to be productive and happy. Very rare to find companies like SE anymore!

Cons

Most employees are on site or work remotely. And, while this is a huge advantage for me personally, sometimes it is tough to stay connected. Sr. Management works hard to plan events to pull everyone together.

SE Solutions Response

Oct 22, 2015 – HR Manager

Thank you for your commitment to SE Solutions! We are glad to hear that you’ve enjoyed your time here and continue to be a dedicated employee. We appreciate the time you took to post your review ... More

2. "Good people, cool mission!"

Current Employee - Analyst in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Analyst in Washington, DC

I have been working at SE Solutions (Less than a year)

Pros

The mission of the company is to help Homeland Security organizations to accomplish their mission. A pretty cool reason to get up in the morning. Mission is set by the CEO and carried out through the management chain.

Cons

Small Company with some of the limitations that exist with small Companies. Benefits are very standard, and 401k match would be nice. Otherwise pretty solid.

Advice to Management

Keep focusing on our customers mission. Get deeper in to the organizations we support in order to understand exactly how we can help them in their mission.

SE Solutions Response

Oct 22, 2015 – HR Manager

We look forward to growing our company by keeping our commitment to the mission. Your feedback is valued and very important to us!