Employee Review

Current Employee, less than 1 year

Life Applicable Learning

Aug 3, 2015 - Campaigne Manager in Dunwoody, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Every day we have our business school, and we not only learn about marketing but we also learn knowledge that we can apply in our every day lives or our dream job, using this as a major stepping stone to get there. So of your wanting to be your own boss and own your own business like myself, this is a major step in that direction. Learning how to manage and run a company, as well as your own team.

Cons

It's a very fast paced business. So missing one day of work is like missing a weeks in the corporate world, knowledge wise. Due to the potential rewards of Seg, it can be a little time consuming. So time management is essential, but to help with that, it is one of the things taught throughout the duration of this.

Continue reading
    5 people found this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Best Place I've worked

Jul 23, 2015 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

SEG really welcomed me on board when I first started. It's not everyday that you get the honest training from a company who makes you feel that you're genuinely wanted and appreciated. If you go above and beyond, you will DEFINITELY get the recognition you deserve. So many companies tell you they want you to stand out and give your all, but when you do it goes completely unnoticed. At SEG I was amongst many different workers, but I always felt like I mattered. I always felt important.

Cons

I did occasionally have to work on weekends, which isn't the worst that could have possibly happened. But I figured it was worth it since i had about 2-3 days off a week.

Continue reading
    4 people found this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Executive Coordinator Training Program

Jan 15, 2015 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

If you're looking for somewhere to grow professionally, then this is a really great opportunity! I did a good bit of research before I interviewed with the company, and so far I'm definitely not disappointed. It's a fun, fast paced environment, with a lot of travel opportunity. So far though, I really love that they focus on team bonding!

Cons

Some of the events are a little further than I had originally thought, but they offer mileage reimbursement for events that are further out.

21 people found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about SEG Promotions.