SEI/Aaron's - More then just another employee | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for SEI/Aaron's

"More then just another employee"

I have been working at SEI/Aaron's full-time

Pros

I have been working for SEI Aaron's for the past 9 months and I am very happy with my position and the company. SEI values their employees and lets you know your not just a number. From getting a personal call from the CEO welcoming me to the team as well as getting to work side by side with the President of the company speaks values and is something I have never experienced on another job. They truly care about their employees and making sure we are all happy and enjoy coming to work.

Cons

There have been no negatives to working with the company. I see continued growth and look to have a long prosperous career here.

Other Employee Reviews for SEI/Aaron's

"Once a great company, loss of multiple upper management personnel has created a loss of culture and retention."

Former Employee - General Manager
    Former Employee - General Manager

I worked at SEI/Aaron's full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Fun, financially rewarding, great place to excel with the proper GM assisting you to grow to your potential. Benefits (i.e. vacations, PTO, and healthcare).

Cons

Long hours. Regional staff usually is promoted from short term success. Career can end at any time with change of management and no action plan (even after being successful and tenured, and no evaluation).

Advice to Management

Evaluate termination of senior/tenured employees. HR should return phone calls. Test or evaluate promoted upper managers. Stop turnover with exit interviews. Get back to Culture. Go back to being a personal business to create a successful business back with accounts and sales. Stop worrying about every store being 1000 customers. We have had a lot of success with stores being 700 to 950 with still 16% or more consistent profit.

"long hours ."

I worked at SEI/Aaron's full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

good work environment

Cons

they say they have a value system put not in all cases.

Advice to Management

Believe in values all the time with all employees