SELLBYTEL Group - A place to start a work experience in Barcelona | Glassdoor
  1. "A place to start a work experience in Barcelona"

Current Employee - Technical Support Agent

I have been working at SELLBYTEL Group full-time

Pros

- Great social environment: young and dynamic atmosphere at work. - Easy afterwork gathering - Possibility of fast evolution inside projects - Pretty flexible Management

Cons

- Administrative organisation and management is sometimes badly handled (Payslip mistakes, schedule mistakes, etc...) You will often have to check after things - Too many supervisors positions inside projects - Possibility of evolution inside projects, but in fact apart from more responsibilities and stress, there is not a significant salary difference...

Advice to Management

It would be great to have more recognition in the work we do as a team (used to happened, but has disappeared). It will more encourage workers to get more involved in their task.

SELLBYTEL Group2016-11-17

SELLBYTEL Group Response

November 23, 2016Head of Marketing International

Thank you for taking the time to rate our company. We are very happy to see that you enjoy working in a young and dynamic atmosphere such as the one at SELLBYTEL. On the other hand, we are sorry to see that you were less satisfied with some aspects of your position. We place great emphasis on receiving honest feedback from our employees, in order to keep improving. Once again, thank you for your feedback!

1. "Great contracting opportunities in the Bay Area"

Former Employee - Account Manager in Sunnyvale, CA

I worked at SELLBYTEL Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

-Get your foot in the door with the big tech companies in the Bay Area -Solid benefits package -They will help you look for new opportunities if your contract expires -I received significant pay bumps and bonuses based on my performance over my 2.5 years at the company

Cons

-No commission for sales, mainly b/c of vendor status

SELLBYTEL Group2019-02-15
  2. "not a real job"

Former Employee - Agent in Guaynabo, PR

I worked at SELLBYTEL Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

you have parking, you get training

Cons

you won't grow in the company

Advice to Management

please help and CARE for your agents do not throw them like a trash bag

SELLBYTEL Group2019-09-25

Discover more reviews about SELLBYTEL Group.