SELLBYTEL Group - You need to be proactive | Glassdoor

"You need to be proactive"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

I have been working at SELLBYTEL Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

I had the ability to regularly communicate with the North American VP, so it was easy to communicate with him the things that I wanted and needed in order to stay content. Management is always very approachable. Some of my colleagues were very unhappy but I believe that you need to be vocal from the start about your goals and they will be clear on how much they can help you achieve them. Mgmt does try and create a... good work environment and create a real team atmosphere for its employees.

Cons

Workplace politics can sometimes get in the way. Many of the positions that they offer can become dull after a few months, so it can sometimes be hard to stay motivated. They need to get better about offering growth opportunities to quality employees. In my time here, I saw a lot of very talented people come and go because they did not feel valued.

Advice to Management

Employees want growth opportunities. Plain and simple. You don't have to go around just handing everybody raises and promotions, but we need something to work towards. If you don't offer your employees clear growth paths, you simply will not keep them for long.

SELLBYTEL Group2017-11-16
  1. "Great contracting opportunities in the Bay Area"

Former Employee - Account Manager in Sunnyvale, CA

I worked at SELLBYTEL Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

-Get your foot in the door with the big tech companies in the Bay Area -Solid benefits package -They will help you look for new opportunities if your contract expires -I received significant pay bumps and bonuses based on my performance over my 2.5 years at the company

Cons

-No commission for sales, mainly b/c of vendor status

SELLBYTEL Group2019-02-15
  2. "not a real job"

Former Employee - Agent in Guaynabo, PR

I worked at SELLBYTEL Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

you have parking, you get training

Cons

you won't grow in the company

Advice to Management

please help and CARE for your agents do not throw them like a trash bag

SELLBYTEL Group2019-09-25

Discover more reviews about SELLBYTEL Group.