SELLBYTEL Group - Absolutely horrific Management | Glassdoor

"Absolutely horrific Management"

Inside Sales Representative in Kuala Lumpur

I have been working at SELLBYTEL Group

Pros

Self Proclaimed MNC, but does not meet the standards of even a small company.

Cons

Have no ethics of Work. No Job protection. Managers and HR are really inexperienced and sometimes have childish behavior. If feedback is given to improve they make sure they will make your life a living hell as long as you work under them. In case if you try to change your job or try to move to a different company they will for sure make it as difficult as possible for you to join any other company. They will refuse... to give NOC and Release letter for no good reason (Even though this is illegal). They never pay commission on time and blame the client for it, where in the client has admitted that 100% salary is already paid to Sellbytel every month on time. The only way your life is going to be easy here is if you keep buttering up your manager and keep saying yes to all of his/her demands and ideas. If anyone who really wants to join this company, i would request you to please do a thorough background check and check the history of this organisation.

Advice to Management

Dont have any. As this management is not the ones that they listen to any feedback. There has been incidents where few of my colleagues were terminated because they asked for their commission to the management!

SELLBYTEL Group2015-08-26
  1. "Great contracting opportunities in the Bay Area"

Former Employee - Account Manager in Sunnyvale, CA

I worked at SELLBYTEL Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

-Get your foot in the door with the big tech companies in the Bay Area -Solid benefits package -They will help you look for new opportunities if your contract expires -I received significant pay bumps and bonuses based on my performance over my 2.5 years at the company

Cons

-No commission for sales, mainly b/c of vendor status

SELLBYTEL Group2019-02-15
  2. "not a real job"

Former Employee - Agent in Guaynabo, PR

I worked at SELLBYTEL Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

you have parking, you get training

Cons

you won't grow in the company

Advice to Management

please help and CARE for your agents do not throw them like a trash bag

SELLBYTEL Group2019-09-25

Discover more reviews about SELLBYTEL Group.