SHYFT Analytics - Emerging growth company with big aspirations | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for SHYFT Analytics

"Emerging growth company with big aspirations"

I have been working at SHYFT Analytics full-time (More than a year)

Pros

It is certainly a busy, fast-paced environment. The company is in a phase of growth and expansion, as it recently raised $15m in series A funding. New teams are being established in Sales, Finance, and IT. Business and Tech teams are also expanding which should bring a lot of opportunity for advancement. From a culture standpoint, everyone comes to the office with an energy towards their work, but can also kick back at social events and have a good time. In my role, I tend to work pretty closely with the Sr. Management team and can say I have nothing but respect for them. They are intelligent, approachable, and welcome feedback. I've seen them consistently set realistic goals, challenge the norm, and make decisions in the best interest of the company and its employees.

Cons

Trinity is a small company that is going through transition process. As with many small companies, employees can take on many different hats. I find this to be a blessing and a curse. It can be difficult to manage at times, but for me personally, I love the challenge.

Advice to Management

Never lose sight of the value of communication. I believe the Management team is making large strides to improve communication. It is so important, especially in a growing company.

Other Employee Reviews for SHYFT Analytics

"A fantastic place to grow"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Boston, MA

I have been working at SHYFT Analytics full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great office atmosphere, positive employees and management that desires to see you grow. Their are many avenues for job growth and managers are happy to support varied paths to success.

Cons

Office is in Waltham. A light con, but a Boston office would be wonderful.

Advice to Management

Make sure you keep focusing on employee growth and retention, it really makes the place special.

2. "Accounting/ Finance Intern"

Former Intern - Accounting Intern in Waltham, MA
    Former Intern - Accounting Intern in Waltham, MA

I worked at SHYFT Analytics as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

SHYFT is all about the people. They are some of the nicest and smartest people I have ever worked around. I was truly amazed by the talent that SHYFT has with it's employees

Cons

The finance team was a little undersized for the volume of work that needs to be done. Another helpful hand would definitely be helpful