SITA - Great company, great pay, great self improvement oppurtunities, poor benefits & pension | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for SITA

"Great company, great pay, great self improvement oppurtunities, poor benefits & pension"

Current Employee - Operations Field Engineer in Bon Accord (Trinidad and Tobago)

I have been working at SITA full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great Support for doing job
Great oppurtunity for greater learning & education
Flexible hours

Cons

Insurance benefits setup locally through a subpar insurance provider
Pension plan is terrible.

Advice to Management

Setup a better health benefits plan & pension plan instead of leaving it locally for local idiots to screw us over.

Other Employee Reviews for SITA

1. "Worldwide operations in Airline Industry"

I have been working at SITA full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Many global opportunities; global travel.

Cons

Too many silos - not un-usual in most corps. Too reliant on enforcing process for the sake of process rather than being pragmatic

Advice to Management

Increase transparency. Reduce bureaucracy.

"An enjoyable and even exciting company to work for"

Current Employee - Middle Management in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Middle Management in London, England (UK)

I have been working at SITA full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

A good place to work, I can recommend SITA to any potential employee. Generally strong and competitive product range although with some loss making products that should be weeded out. Becoming a lot more innovative. Company is respected across the industry. I am proud to say I work at SITA and that is shared by most staff. Some really great and knowledgable people. Well structured HR/people management. Good salaries.

Cons

No leadership externally or internally. CEO is virtually invisible internally and externally. No desire by Geneva HQ to communicate with or motivate employees. Constant restructuring leads to uncertainty. Regular sackings with those left being asked to do more with less. Stagnant company with low profit margins.

Advice to Management

Basta Francesco. Get rid of our CEO, he is holding SITA back. It is time he is held to account for too many disastrous and costly decisions. The next level down - the regional presidents - are generally strong leaders and one of them could give SITA the leadership they need. Try listening to us on the ground for once rather than dictating from above. Abandon over-budget mega projects that show no ROI.