KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great work environment that allowed me to grow

Feb 6, 2019 - Biz Dev in Glendale, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Siva enterprises or bulbulyan consulting-back when I worked there- is a great place to learn about the cannabis industry. I came into the industry hungry to learn as I saw the opportunities coming in the next few years and figured a consultant would be a great person to learn from. The ceo Avis allowed me to sit in on meetings and learn first hand about the trade and regulations. It’s one thing to read them on your own it’s another to experience it and pick up as you go. Location was perfect for me. Living in South Pasadena it was easy to get there and never took more than 20 minutes even with traffic.

Cons

Not really a con but something to be aware about. The cannabis industry is an ever-changing beast and to stay on top of it you must be teachable and have that will to learn. Otherwise you will be setting yourself up for failure. When you leave, as I did, you realize how much you are missing out on as Avis is no longer there to educate or guide you on what works and doesnt. He is a very pace ceo so if you are looking for a 9-5 only to pay your bills this is not the place to work.

Continue reading
    2 people found this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Former Contractor, less than 1 year

CEO very knowledgeable about cannabis and regulations!

Jan 30, 2019 - Anonymous Contractor
    Business Outlook

Pros

Company does its best to take care of clients and employees alike. Great work environment that allows you to grow and learn new skills. Ability to work with a very knowledgable ceo who has years of cannabis experience. Management gives you the freedom to do well and improve your communication skills Trader Joes across the street so always got food options!

Cons

Travel, coming from the westside it takes a while to get there. Parking situation is not the best but its a trade-off for working in a professional and clean environment.

2 people found this review helpful
  2. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Toxic Environment & No Ethics

Jan 22, 2021 - Director in Glendale, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

There are no pros. I've spent months in therapy trying to figure out any benefits from my experience with Siva. I think the only pro is that I was paid.

Cons

The environment they put you in is a place where no one understands or is really knowledgeable about what the main boss is promising to clients. We are told to complete work, with zero instruction or training. I've seen them fail to deliver what they've promised clients and then lie about it later on. It just created a major problem for the work environment and the morale, and I reached a point where I had to leave to save my soul. I was losing myself and I no longer could participate. To be honest, they need a compliance audit ASAP. There would be so many violations up the wall.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about SIVA Enterprises.