SMART Apartment Data - A Career Worth Keeping. | Glassdoor

"A Career Worth Keeping."

Current Employee - Team Supervisor in Austin, TX

I have been working at SMART Apartment Data full-time for less than a year

Pros

I've been working with SMART for almost a year now and looking forward for more years exploring- developing skills in managing people, gaining more knowledge and imparting it to colleagues sharing same passion in this wide industry we are in . SMART does not only gives me a good career but a great opportunity to develop my interpersonal skills. It allows me to interact with awesome people with various knowledge in... apartment industry and more. I know that there are still a lot to learn out there but with conviction I must say that with my day to day experience with SMART and the people I am working with, I have gained a lot. Colleagues and upper management are awesome. They make sure that when one needs help there is someone who can help promptly. With SMART you may be able to end your day with both gratitude and satisfaction. And together, as one family, we take good care of each other; and as one, we move forward to same goal.

Cons

Keeping someone's focus is sometimes a bit difficult specifically when challenges hit you personally. Especially if working full time, problems might affect ones work performance greatly. You have to come in on time and fix hours, and when circumstantial problems take in, having a STRONG motivation that fuels and keeps your determination burning is a must.

Advice to Management

Keep a good and open communication with the Team.

SMART Apartment Data2017-01-31

Other Employee Reviews

"Like family"

I have been working at SMART Apartment Data for more than a year

Pros

Exciting company to be a part of, with really talented people around. I think what makes Smart unique is that they treat you like family.

Cons

About the only con is the extensive interviewing process. In the end, it was worth it.

SMART Apartment Data2018-12-27
  2. "Horrible Experience"

Current Contractor - Auditor

I have been working at SMART Apartment Data

Pros

None that I can think of.

Cons

Not only did they cheat my system hours but when you would confront them about it they would get very hostile . For this very reason I was kicked out of the system and ultimately fired . Not because I didn’t do my job but because I questioned the way that they ran their business . Sketchy.

SMART Apartment Data2019-06-07

Discover more reviews about SMART Apartment Data.