SMART Apartment Data - Excellent Job | Glassdoor

"Excellent Job"

Current Employee - Market Research Analyst in Austin, TX

I have been working at SMART Apartment Data full-time for less than a year

Pros

I work full time in Smart Apartment Data, this started as a desk job. When time passed, I get to know and love the job that I once took lightly. I have an Amazing team that helped me grow not just in work but personally. Learned to incorporate the values taught by Managers and Supervisors. Top of that, everyone treats everyone as a family.

Cons

Cons may not be a proper word for this. The task given may be temporary because you might be given a different task to help out the TEAM towards reaching the Goal. Well, this is the grow I was talking about. Task might be challenging but it'll help you Improve in a lot of ways.

Advice to Management

Communication is the Key. Communication leads to community, that is, to understanding and mutual valuing. Help us grow individually, the team grows and the company grows. Keep it up!

SMART Apartment Data2017-04-07

Other Employee Reviews

"Like family"

I have been working at SMART Apartment Data for more than a year

Pros

Exciting company to be a part of, with really talented people around. I think what makes Smart unique is that they treat you like family.

Cons

About the only con is the extensive interviewing process. In the end, it was worth it.

SMART Apartment Data2018-12-27
  2. "Horrible Experience"

Current Contractor - Auditor

I have been working at SMART Apartment Data

Pros

None that I can think of.

Cons

Not only did they cheat my system hours but when you would confront them about it they would get very hostile . For this very reason I was kicked out of the system and ultimately fired . Not because I didn’t do my job but because I questioned the way that they ran their business . Sketchy.

SMART Apartment Data2019-06-07

Discover more reviews about SMART Apartment Data.