SMART Apartment Data - Growth, Stability, Work from home, Support | Glassdoor

"Growth, Stability, Work from home, Support"

Current Employee - Business Development Executive in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at SMART Apartment Data full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I've been working with Smart for over 3 years. I started in an entry level position and moved into positions with more responsibility and eventually was supervising one of the largest teams in the company. Smart provides a platform for ideas to be heard which I love because I'm very detailed and opinionated. The company embraces your strengths and partners you with a position not just based on their needs but a... position you can thrive in. After years working on the operations side of the company I have moved into inside sales and I love my job even more. The support of management made the transition smooth and I was provided with the tools and information I need to be successful.

Cons

Not really a con but, must be a self starter. Management evaluates your work and ensures you are completing your job expectations but you do not have someone watching you all day. You have to be disciplined to accomplish the work you need to do.

SMART Apartment Data2017-09-25

Other Employee Reviews

"Like family"

I have been working at SMART Apartment Data for more than a year

Pros

Exciting company to be a part of, with really talented people around. I think what makes Smart unique is that they treat you like family.

Cons

About the only con is the extensive interviewing process. In the end, it was worth it.

SMART Apartment Data2018-12-27
  2. "Horrible Experience"

Current Contractor - Auditor

I have been working at SMART Apartment Data

Pros

None that I can think of.

Cons

Not only did they cheat my system hours but when you would confront them about it they would get very hostile . For this very reason I was kicked out of the system and ultimately fired . Not because I didn’t do my job but because I questioned the way that they ran their business . Sketchy.

SMART Apartment Data2019-06-07

Discover more reviews about SMART Apartment Data.