SMART Apartment Data - Innovative, Stable, Growing Company that focuses on the employees work/life balance | Glassdoor

"Innovative, Stable, Growing Company that focuses on the employees work/life balance"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I have been working at SMART Apartment Data full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Smart is a quickly growing company that places a tremendous focus on employee work/life balance. The opportunity to have a fulfilling career, work with amazing people and office remotely is something not easily found. Management is easily accessible, and all issues and/or concerns are addressed, not ignored. Smart listens to employee and customer ideas and implements where possible.

Cons

As with any quickly growing company, issues arise. However, all concerns/issues are immediately addressed and, processes and procedures are implemented, to eliminate future occurrences.

SMART Apartment Data2018-02-28

Other Employee Reviews

"Like family"

I have been working at SMART Apartment Data for more than a year

Pros

Exciting company to be a part of, with really talented people around. I think what makes Smart unique is that they treat you like family.

Cons

About the only con is the extensive interviewing process. In the end, it was worth it.

SMART Apartment Data2018-12-27
  2. "Horrible Experience"

Current Contractor - Auditor

I have been working at SMART Apartment Data

Pros

None that I can think of.

Cons

Not only did they cheat my system hours but when you would confront them about it they would get very hostile . For this very reason I was kicked out of the system and ultimately fired . Not because I didn’t do my job but because I questioned the way that they ran their business . Sketchy.

SMART Apartment Data2019-06-07

Discover more reviews about SMART Apartment Data.