SMART Apartment Data - Great Work From Home Company | Glassdoor
  1. "Great Work From Home Company"

Current Employee - New Construction Research in Austin, TX

I have been working at SMART Apartment Data part-time for more than a year

Pros

I enjoy working for Smart because it is a real work from home job. The pay is hourly so you get paid when you are working. The hours are extremely flexible so it is great for moms who want to be involved with their kids. There is always someone to support you if you need help. There is opportunity for advancement. This is a job that can be your career.

Cons

There are no cons that I can think of as long as you can motivate yourself and manage your time this will be a great job.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing. Continue rewarding the employees for good work. I really enjoy the lunch meetings that give the opportunity to really get to know all the team members.

SMART Apartment Data2016-01-07

Other Employee Reviews

"Like family"

I have been working at SMART Apartment Data for more than a year

Pros

Exciting company to be a part of, with really talented people around. I think what makes Smart unique is that they treat you like family.

Cons

About the only con is the extensive interviewing process. In the end, it was worth it.

SMART Apartment Data2018-12-27
  2. "Horrible Experience"

Current Contractor - Auditor

I have been working at SMART Apartment Data

Pros

None that I can think of.

Cons

Not only did they cheat my system hours but when you would confront them about it they would get very hostile . For this very reason I was kicked out of the system and ultimately fired . Not because I didn’t do my job but because I questioned the way that they ran their business . Sketchy.

SMART Apartment Data2019-06-07

Discover more reviews about SMART Apartment Data.