Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

SMEgoweb has been my workplace since two years

Mar 23, 2016 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

The best thing about the company that I would like to mention here is that at the end of day, we, the employees of SMEgoweb, are left asking ourselves for whom we worked the entire day – is it for the company or is it for ourselves? I mean, the company’s goals are so in sync with employees’ goals that it becomes worthwhile for opportunity seekers like me to work here. Growth & development happens hand in hand when you work here. As far as its management is concerned, it is courteous and quite approachable. Besides, I am glad that I do not have to hanker to take leaves. Yes, I am a sincere employee, and I do not take leaves usually. But whenever there is urgency, I am never let down as it happens in other companies. On top of it, SMEgoweb’s processes are very flexible; in fact, the processes are designed keeping employees’ best interests at heart. Even if I am late or unavailable physically to the company, they have a solution to everything. You can compensate time as well as there are options in some teams, including mine, to work from home when physical availability isn’t possible in some cases.

Cons

As such, the only con that I would rave about the company is that it is located somewhere in the remote place of Gurgaon and it doesn’t provide shuttle service or transportation from metro station or any other point of connectivity. If that could be fixed, then I am sure that this is the great place to work.

Other Employee Reviews

1. 4.0

Friendly and High Professional Working Ambience

May 12, 2016 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

I still remember the day I came down at SMEgoweb to give an interview for the post of Digital Marketing Executive. Though I was confident enough to crack it through, but on my entry into their office premise I got down with all the confidence I was holding before. Such a mesmerizing, happening, friendly and high professional working ambience was what I never witnessed. It was like a fresh air pierced through my heart and soul. Although, I was not let in their core working areas, but those who were out for a tea or a short-term chat looked cheered-up. I successively regained my confidence as soon as HR asked me to walk along with her. Thank God, I could meet their marks well and received a call on that very day to join them right away. I was happy that day and I can still feel that happiness in me when someone asks me about my current employer.

Cons

Do not come here if you have a tendency to change your job frequently, because once you get into this organization, they undoubtedly keep you at comfort (i.e. no mental pressure), but also keep you busy throughout the day that you don’t even get to feel that 9 hours’ completed and now you have to leave for home. For a workaholic like me, SMEgoweb allocates the best seat to me, but may be not to everyone.

Continue reading
  2. 5.0

SMEgoweb - Best Online Internet Marketing Agency Around

Jun 10, 2016 -  in Sydney
    Business Outlook

Pros

To be honest, I want to give full credit to SMEgoweb for everything they have done to save my business’ digital presence. Such detrimental effects of faulty SEO practice, I could never imagine about. It was all due to my ignorance about this particular field. However, now I feel lucky enough that SMEgoweb happened on my part and saved my sinking ship. They got into SEO, SMO, email marketing and everything else that my website was in need of. And, quite skillfully came out with impressive results. Today, I am happy watching my business doing some serious business online. I am happy to receive a whole lot of leads and opportunities via calls and emails. I am happy to be part of a big share market and quite a good number of clients. Everything is now perfect. I cannot thank them enough for what they have made me experience lately. Right now, I won’t hesitate while recommending SMEgoweb if anyone asks me to suggest them some good digital marketing company, because no one else can be better than these guys. And, I have full faith that the next buyer of their service would concur with me in the end.

Cons

Though, they have proved to be the best digital marketing company, but there is one thing that not every SMEs and locally based small scale business could actually afford and it is their - Service package. This is quite a thing to cross-check for.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about SMEgoweb.