Employee Review

Current Employee

Wide Scope for Career Growth

Mar 17, 2016 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

It’s been 2 years that I’m associated with SMEgoweb and I can still recall the day I joined this company. I was welcomed by my colleagues wholeheartedly, and I was easily convinced to stay here for a long time. SMEgoweb is an ocean of opportunities; all it takes is someone who could make the most of them. There’s a wide scope for career growth and so much to learn from seniors.

Cons

Only alternate Saturdays are off, which is kind of annoying for those hailing from a 5-day working environment. There are no weekly recreation sessions for the employees.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

once you are trapped, your career is doomed..

Sep 5, 2018 - Business Development in Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana
    Business Outlook

Pros

No work ethics No salary timings fixed No incentive timings fixed Cant take leaves..if you do so 2 days salary gets deducted 500 Rs annual hike Managerial politics Obscene enviornment No career growth..only if you make compromises 200-250calls per day..treat you like slaves phones are supposed to be switch off..not even mentioned on appointment letter every saturday they give stupid irrelevant trainings which are of no use

Cons

Nothing that i could find here

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful
  2. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

This is a fraudulent company based in India trying to steal money from people

Nov 13, 2017 - Web Designer in New Delhi
    Business Outlook

Pros

There are no pros to talk about

Cons

They are breaking the law

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about SMEgoweb.