SMS - Produce Results and SMS Will Take Care of You | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for SMS

"Produce Results and SMS Will Take Care of You"

I have been working at SMS full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Love my coworkers. Lots of long-term employees who have been here for years and have recommended family members for jobs (plenty of sisters, brothers, sister-in-laws, brother-in-laws, etc. working). Let's face it, you'd only refer family to a good company. This is the norm at SMS!

Cons

No place is perfect. It's a job and, yes, it can be hard. It's high stress and high pressure, at times. It's not for everyone. You have to enjoy sales and handle rejection well. I see some very bitter reviews, but they didn't appear to have been employed at all or for very long...

Advice to Management

They know what they doing, have a system in place that works--the longer that I've been here, the more clear that has become.

Other Employee Reviews for SMS

"worked here less than a week and had the door slammed in my face by upset businesses"

Former Employee - Senior Area Manager
    Former Employee - Senior Area Manager

I worked at SMS full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

not sure there is any pros. they claim great pay and $100,000. tell you that you can take 3-5 weeks of vacation a year.

Cons

none of the leads really know what we do. more than half the leads are no-shows. the rest have been mislead into thinking we was something that we wasn't. drive around in your personal car and not getting paid for it. to be honest most of the leads are tired of all the telemarketing calls and being hung up on all the time by this company. take this job at your own risk. my opinion is it a terrible place to work.

Advice to Management

if you want the company to have a good name be honest with the businesses that you are contacting. if SMS wants to keep good quality people they need to change the way they do business. I haven't heard nothing but how much the business hate this company because of all the telemarketing calls.

"Sales Focus Toxic to Mission"

Current Employee - Field Sales
    Current Employee - Field Sales

I have been working at SMS full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Intelligent and Motivated Staff, brilliant and tightly conceived business model.

Cons

Sociopathic groupthink focuses on sales sales sales rather than the delivery of service. The small to medium business world is very aware and tired of SMS as it is.

Advice to Management

Quit pissing in the stream, and concentrate on building a reputation for excellent delivery of a badly needed service.