SNI Companies - Vice President | Glassdoor

"Vice President"

Current Employee - Vice President
Current Employee - Vice President

I have been working at SNI Companies full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

SNI Companies is one of the Best Companies to work for in the industry! I have worked for one other staffing firm in my career and prefer this company for sure. Our company does expect everyone to give 100% each and everyday. However, you will enjoy your time while you are at work. I really enjoy the staff that works with me and that supports me. I am extremely proud to be part of SNI which was selected as Inavero's 2011, 2012 & 2013 Best of Staffing! SNI is constantly looking at ways to improve our organization. Recently, we went Mobile! Our candidates and clients can now download the Application in Apple’s App Store and/or Android’s Marketplace. I can not think of another staffing firm that I would rather work for!

Cons

SNI Companies is a sales environment. SNI’s turnover has been mainly because of this. Many of our competitors have experienced the same type of turnover. If they tell you they do not have turnover, you may want to really question that company. The staffing world is an industry that you either “love” or “hate”. Many people do not make it in this industry mainly because it is very sales focused. I am very happy to be a part of SNI for 10 plus years!

Advice to Management

Continue to invest in your people.

Other Employee Reviews for SNI Companies

"SNI Companies is a great company to work for!"

Current Employee - Managing Director
    Current Employee - Managing Director

I have been working at SNI Companies full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

If you want to make a lot of money and have your hard work pay off, this is the place for you! SNI Companies allows it's employees to run their desks as if it's "their" business. I appreciate the ability to be flexible with my clients and work with them to retain their business and place my candidates in their open positions. I've been in the industry a long time and have worked at other staffing firms and after several years with SNI, this is by far the best place to be. Our compensation plans are fair and the commission structure is one of the best in the industry. I have extensive support from my direct manager and love that the CEO and CFO will provide constructive criticism and compliments where warranted. I work with a great team, our Admin offers amazing support and our IT department is always helpful and friendly!

Cons

The staffing industry as a whole experiences high turnover and SNI Companies has had it's fair share. But this isn't due to the company. This is most likely due to the employee not being in the right place. This is an industry where you have to work. You reap the benefits of your hard work and you can't come in expecting to just sit there and make a lot of money without "putting in your time". This is a sales environment, if you don't like sales, this isn't the place for you.

Advice to Management

It would be nice to see a company wide comprehensive training program for all new hires as well as continuing training at the management level. I think we're getting better at this so I'm hoping we continue to improve in this area.
    Take the time to hire the right people, don't hire just to have bodies in a seat. As managers we have to take pride in the people we add to our teams - this will only benefit us all in the long run.

2. "Great culture in the work place!"

Current Employee - Administrative Assistant
    Current Employee - Administrative Assistant

I have been working at SNI Companies full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Working at SNI gives you the ability to learn from great sales professionals and grow in your career whether it be sales or a support role. The stuffy corporate atmosphere does not apply in our office and employees are driven to succeed with fun incentives like company wide contests and prizes. It is very competive and fast paced as is any sales environment, but that keeps us all on our toes and motivated. I have really enjoyed working for this company and would definitely consider it one of the better places to work.

Cons

Compensation outside of a sales role.