SNI Technology - IT Perm Recruiting Manager - Jacksonville | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for SNI Technology

"IT Perm Recruiting Manager - Jacksonville"

Current Employee - IT Recruiting Manager in Jacksonville, FL
Current Employee - IT Recruiting Manager in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at SNI Technology full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great Company, Great Culture/Leadership, Great Comission structure, Encourage to network in the business community and Excellent training.

Cons

None. You will have a great career ahead of you as long as your daily efforts are consistant.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

Other Employee Reviews for SNI Technology

1. "Best In The Business"

Current Employee - Managing Director in Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Current Employee - Managing Director in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at SNI Technology full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

At SNI Technology you have UNLIMITED GROWTH potential within the company. The training that SNI Technology offers is second to none and the company's core values are truly based on the employee. The compensation plan is the best in the staffing industry and SNI Technology has all of the best tools avaialbe to thier staff to make them the "best in class". SNI Technolgy also continues to invest in the company to allow thier employees be as successful as they want to be. This is a great place to work and a destination employer for anyone in the staffing industry.

Cons

I would like to see a mobile application to take the recruiting process to the next level.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!!

2. "Business Development Manager"

Current Employee - Business Development Manager in Jacksonville, FL
    Current Employee - Business Development Manager in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at SNI Technology full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

SNI is a company that invests in its employees and believes in rewarding hard work. The staff is provided with all the tools and training necessary to succeed and serve up the very best talent the market has to offer our clients. The depth and breadth of SNI's candidate database is unparalleled in the staffing industry. This, in combination with the on staff SME's who often bring real world experience to the line of business they support, completely changes the client experience to a truly consultative relationship.

Cons

SNI's branding in the market place hasn't caught up with it's larger more recognized competitors. I have no doubt, that as it's national footprint grows and our customers become more educated on what SNI has to offer, we'll take our place among the leading names in the industry.

Advice to Management

Continue charging forward and grooming your staff for greatness. Collaboration and team work is key. Now that we have a fantastic CRM in place, we can tie opportunities and leads together without geographic limitations and CRM blindness.