SNI Technology - Business Development Manager | Glassdoor

"Business Development Manager"

Current Employee - Business Development Manager in Jacksonville, FL
Current Employee - Business Development Manager in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at SNI Technology full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

SNI is a company that invests in its employees and believes in rewarding hard work. The staff is provided with all the tools and training necessary to succeed and serve up the very best talent the market has to offer our clients. The depth and breadth of SNI's candidate database is unparalleled in the staffing industry. This, in combination with the on staff SME's who often bring real world experience to the line of business they support, completely changes the client experience to a truly consultative relationship.

Cons

SNI's branding in the market place hasn't caught up with it's larger more recognized competitors. I have no doubt, that as it's national footprint grows and our customers become more educated on what SNI has to offer, we'll take our place among the leading names in the industry.

Advice to Management

Continue charging forward and grooming your staff for greatness. Collaboration and team work is key. Now that we have a fantastic CRM in place, we can tie opportunities and leads together without geographic limitations and CRM blindness.

Other Employee Reviews for SNI Technology

1. "Good company to work for if you know what to expect"

Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor
    Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I worked at SNI Technology as a contractor

Pros

Great place to work if you are starting out as a technician. They understand you might not have a lot of experience and they'll work with you to find suitable work.

Cons

sometimes you'll be out of work for a week or two so its best to have a second job.

Advice to Management

communicate more with technicians on work opportunities.

2. "Business Development Manager"

I worked at SNI Technology full-time

Pros

Work life balance and flexibility. Ability to plan your own day.

Cons

Company doesn't invest in the employees. Pathetic office and tools/resource provided. No perks to the job.

Advice to Management

Better communication and motivation. Call out when orders are real or not and keep the team up to date on expected commission.

SNI Technology Response

Jul 25, 2017 – Corporate Project Manager

Here at SNI Companies we are always striving to have better communication within our organization and are currently working on how to do so. We have also launched a company-wide competition with... More