SOAProjects - Very positive. Entrepreneurship nature | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for SOAProjects

"Very positive. Entrepreneurship nature"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

Pros

This company is very aggressive and a lot of sales focused. The quality of work and deliverable is foregone as they just hire only very senior professionals and not rookies.

Cons

We end up working long hours and sometimes there is a lot of pressure. But overall they appreciate you going over your current deliverable and support you in case of needs. One company that never laid off although we had significant downtime in 2009.

Other Employee Reviews for SOAProjects

"Director"

Former Contractor - Director
    Former Contractor - Director

I worked at SOAProjects as a contractor

Pros

Want to deliver to the customer - in any possible way. Customer and bottom line focused.

Cons

Specific people in Top Management - short sighted, irresponsive, unprofessional. Lack of ethical values across top management consistent.

Denial to adhere to unethical way of working blamed as incompetency on employees not abiding by the work philosphy

Advice to Management

Listen to your people and respect them - Pay salaries and honour contracts as promised - Be ethical

SOAProjects Response

Nov 5, 2015 – Director Operation

This is a same person writing negative reviews about us, who got fired due to her poor work quality. Please contact hr@soaprojects.com if you need more details.

"Management respects and values the employees"

Former Employee - Manager in Mountain View, CA
    Former Employee - Manager in Mountain View, CA

I worked at SOAProjects full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

There is a lot of things about the firm that is great. It has a great culture that values collaboration that truly values diversity of its employees.If an employee has an issue the company will accommodate and help them. The management respects and values each employee and give them chance to learn if it is a new area and give them proper training with the CPE credits on the new changes in the market. Also the benefits are great. I had to relocate to different country to take care of my family otherwise I would have continued with this firm for long time. I hope to come back and join with SOAProjects in the near future.

Cons

I didn't see there were any cons

Advice to Management

Thanks for being supportive all the time