SPINX Company - Hard worker viewpoint. | Glassdoor

"Hard worker viewpoint."

Pros

Flexible hours and funny people to work with. The the drunks when they get mad when they cannot get beer when they don't have I.D.

Cons

NO,NO,NO respect from the customers when they cannot get what they want because they cannot understand the prices, and they cannot read. How the smokers take 35 minutes to an hour "smoke break" and the other employee is having to work like an slave. Having to work very hard for minimum wage and I'm not even an high school dropout.

Advice to Management

Please treat you best employees with more respect. Do tell me that im doing a good job and while you're on your smoke break degrade me to other employees while I'm working. (I'm not worthy to make minimum wage) Please taking into consideration that nothing last forever, meaning that I starting to get sick of the lazy ones who do nothing while I work and take no breaks. Life isn't free so i expect to get more money for my hard work. I know you have told me that my review is up so don't tell me to put it back and its been their for two months. "NOT COOL" Start making an effort to get the store more cleaner because if I was a customer I wouldn't come inside. Its nasty and I'm a clean freak and the roaches and crickets inside the store and the dirt is not cool. The grade of the store in my opinion should be and F! People have told me that Spinx is a good place to work at but treating the good employees like cow manure is not cool. Please take my advice into consideration please. Thank You

Other Employee Reviews for SPINX Company

1. "Manager for 4 years"

Former Employee - Store Manager in Greenville, SC
    Former Employee - Store Manager in Greenville, SC

I worked at SPINX Company full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Store managers have flexible hours, bonuses and if you have a good district manager you can be moved to better stores once you prove yourself.

Cons

The company does not allow management to reward cashiers or assistant managers with the pay they deserve. If you are a store manager and all of your employees quit? Congrats you now live at the store; do not bring a blanket, you are not going to be allowed to sleep. When I left so did my boss and his all within a month of each other. I have talked to them when I have seen them around and they agree with me, never again will they work for a company that expects 24/7 availability.

Advice to Management

Management is an okay position if you love working and do not want a family/social life. Positions below management do not pay what they deserve, positions above are stressful and they do not care what is going on at the store as long as the audits and p&l look good.

2. "Customer Service Rep"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Greer, SC
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Greer, SC

I have been working at SPINX Company full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The company helps with school tuition. The pay is above minimum wage. You can get quarterly raises. Good benefits for fulltime. My manager is good about scheduling availability. My co-workers are great. to work with.

Cons

Short breaks, if any: Lack of communication between management and employees

Advice to Management

There needs to be more one on one communication with employees.