SSPR - Looking for Career Growth? This is the Right Place. | Glassdoor
  1. "Looking for Career Growth? This is the Right Place."

Current Employee - Media Relations Specialist in Colorado Springs, CO

I have been working at SSPR full-time

Pros

SSPR is an amazing place to experience fast growth in your public relations career. There are opportunities to initiate and carry out your own projects, help train new team members, lead continued education sessions across the entire team, express what type of work you're passionate about and pave your own role. The executive team is extremely accessible and invested in every team member. Recognition and... appreciation are a priority, and the people are incredible. It's a team of fun, witty, weird, hilarious, smart and especially hardworking people.

Cons

As a company experiencing a TON of growth each year, flexibility, patience and self-motivation are all must-have qualities. If you're not willing to work through changes, learn as you go, be adaptable or roll with things as they happen, this might not be the best place for you.

Advice to Management

Keep up all the innovation - this company is going in a great direction. Changes can be painful to navigate, but they're important.

SSPR2018-02-02

SSPR Response

February 6, 2018HR Director

Heather here: I really appreciate your feedback! I am grateful every day to have such an excellent team of witty, smart and hardworking public relations professionals. We strived for better change management over the last year and we saw amazing results in our team’s ability to adapt ...

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great place to get a lot of hands-on experience"

Current Employee - Coordinator in Colorado Springs, CO

I have been working at SSPR full-time for more than a year

Pros

Flexibility, people / coworkers are empowering and motivating, incredible female CEO and executive leadership team, ability to carve your own path. Incredible experience level - get more hands-on experience than at other agencies, get to interact directly with clients from the beginning. Great client base. Strong company culture, fun cross-office activities, great amount of annual PTO

Cons

Hiring large bursts of employees at the same results in lots of training required from other team members and results in decreased bandwidth for other account work

Advice to Management

Continue to be transparent as that is appreciated by all employees

SSPR2018-11-08
  2. "Account Executive"

I worked at SSPR full-time

Pros

Good benefits, fun coworkers, catered lunches several times a week.

Cons

Stretched too thin, heavy turnaround.

Advice to Management

Pay more attention to accounts your employees actually like and would excel in.

SSPR2018-10-09

Discover more reviews about SSPR.