STC Direct - Great Experience & Great Place to Work! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for STC Direct

"Great Experience & Great Place to Work!"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

I worked at STC Direct (More than a year)

Pros

I loved working at STC Direct for the people. Every day when I went into work I got to see people that genuinely cared about my success and wanted to help me achieve my goals at work. I loved the team atmosphere and really felt that it helped for us all to learn and grow not only individually, but as a whole. While I was there, I got to see many promotions and really knew how great of an opportunity it was and I am so thankful for that!

Cons

I can't think of any downsides at all!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you know works! You've obviously been successful and that shows each and every day and you make those around you want to be more successful and achieve their goals. Thank you for the amazing opportunity of getting to work with you. I know you'll go on to do great things!

Jan 23, 2017 – President

Hey, reviewer! We are happy to know that the atmosphere, culture, and values we've set into place here at STC Direct Philly have helped you succeed. Thank you for joining our team and playing an... More

Other Employee Reviews for STC Direct

"STC Direct"

Current Employee - Account Manager in King of Prussia, PA
    Current Employee - Account Manager in King of Prussia, PA

I have been working at STC Direct full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I came to STC Direct ready to leave the world of working a 9-5 "job" with glass ceilings. The opportunity to succeed based on my hard work and willingness to go the extra mile originally drew me to working with STC Direct, but getting to know the people and the company took it so much further than I ever expected. The atmosphere of positivity, high energy, and a genuine desire for the success of everyone within the team makes coming to work something I actually look forward to. The relationships that I have formed with my coworkers have and continued to help me grow both professionally and personally. I get the opportunity to learn and practice skills on a daily basis that help me reach my goals in business and pretty much anything outside of work. STC Direct provides the tools for anyone who is willing to work and be willing to learn grow to whatever success level they desire.

Cons

While some people may consider working hard a con, I am personally glad to be a part of a company that does not reward laziness, lack of integrity, or negativity. If getting something for nothing is your train of thought, this would not be a good fit for you. I work a five day work week with that being at 40 hours. A person can choose to work more if they want but that is their decision.

Advice to Management

Thanks for being supportive and teaching me skill sets that have positively changed my life both personally and professionally!

Jan 23, 2017 – President

Hi there! You hit the nail on this head with this review! We are surrounded by some of the hardest working individuals we've ever met. Thank you so much for sharing your candid response and for being... More

"Limitless room for growth!"

Current Employee - Corporate Trainer in King of Prussia, PA
    Current Employee - Corporate Trainer in King of Prussia, PA

I have been working at STC Direct (Less than a year)

Pros

Training was very hands on. I never felt like I was being left on my own or had to figure something out without the help of others. The office environment and company culture was great. We had fun in the mornings before heading to our stores and had the chance to get to know each other at office functions. I was surprised on how many good motivated people work here, it pushed me to be better myself!

Cons

I don't look at it as there is cons, its all part of the career and if everything was easy there wouldn't be the opportunity. 100% merit based means its up to the individual. Great thing is its up to the person if they're gonna run with the opportunity or if their gonna make excuses and watch other people out work them and have the success they want.

Advice to Management

Thanks for giving me a chance when I didn't think you would and believing in me!

May 3, 2017 – President

Hello there! Thank you for taking the time to review our company. We are glad that our culture has helped motivate you and push you to your goals! Keep up the great work! Sincerely, STC Direct Philly... More