STERIS - Great Company | Glassdoor

"Great Company"

Current Employee - Senior Account Manager

I have been working at STERIS full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Its a great company, pretty flexible hours, above average pay, about average benefits.

Cons

Going through a lot of transition, to much upper level leadership. They seem to create work at times to justify their position. Typical larger company red tape and bureaucracy.

Advice to Management

Figure out this transition from all the company buy outs and implement it and stick with a plan.

STERIS2016-10-08
  1. "Goodjob, decent people"

Former Employee - Sterile Processing Technician in Wichita, KS

I worked at STERIS full-time for less than a year

Pros

Tons of room for advancement

Cons

It was very high stress

STERIS2019-08-23
  2. "Good Not Great Company"

Current Employee - Technician in Richmond, CA

I have been working at STERIS full-time for more than a year

Pros

This review is strictly for the Richmond, California site. Most employees are easy to work with, work/life balance is excellent. Happy with my pay.

Cons

Disorganized at least at my location. Noticed some people talk behind each other's back and are two-faced. Some departments perform tasks last minute which burden other departments or have no communication at all.

Advice to Management

Various departments are improving however some decisions made without a full-amount of thought put into it. Poor coordination and lack of communication at times. If you want to see this location succeed, I suggest you review the core competencies assigned to management. One department specifically has an manager that has been called out before as "incompetent" and fell on deaf ears. Couple of employees have left... that department as a result.

STERIS2019-11-14

Discover more reviews about STERIS.