STG International - New opportunities every year. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for STG International

"New opportunities every year."

Current Employee - Professional in Alexandria, VA
Current Employee - Professional in Alexandria, VA

I have been working at STG International full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

STGi has a very professional and respectful environment. In spite of expecting everybody to carry their weight there is a sense of team work and collaboration. While deadlines exist we typically know in advance what they are and what we need to do to meet them.

Cons

It seems like all I hear about in Washington DC is about people losing their jobs. The federal government is even threatening to shut down if they can't agree on how to proceed with their own budgets. STGi is a bit of a victim of the government's lack of planning and fiscal responsibility.

Advice to Management

Don't neglect to provide feedback and acknowledge our hard work and contributions. Even though you all are carry a load of responsibilites too we look to you for input and guidance.

Other Employee Reviews for STG International

1. "dental hygienist"

Former Employee - Dental Hygienist in Manchester, NH
    Former Employee - Dental Hygienist in Manchester, NH

I worked at STG International full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

They pay you on time and provide decent time off. They have a good company on-line portal that gives you 24 hour access to your benefit and work information.

Cons

It's difficult to talk with a live person if you have questions. You are treated like a number. They only care about "filling a position" with a live contract employee. Once you have the job there is no support or mentoring in regards to your position. When it came time for my annual review I was told do "do my own" and send it to them. When I expressed that doing my own annual review would be defeating the purpose of a review they replied, "It's an opportunity for you to make us aware of any job concerns you may have."

Advice to Management

It's unethical how you treat people like numbers.

"Would not recommend"

Former Employee - Wellness/Fitness in Cleveland, OH
    Former Employee - Wellness/Fitness in Cleveland, OH

I worked at STG International full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I did get them to increase the paid time off, but it still was not what I was accustomed to.

Cons

STG was taking over a contract that I worked with for 13+ years. At the start of the transition month, they were provided my salary and didn't get back in touch with me to provide an offer until a week and half before the contract was to start. They received a lot of information out of me about the previous staffing model prior to providing me a disrespectful offer - a 35% pay cut and 50% decrease in paid time off. When I turned it down, the recruiter said, " you know we are supposed to take over in 1 week?" As if it's my problem.