STG International - New opportunities every year. | Glassdoor

Find your next job here

There are newer employer reviews for STG International

"New opportunities every year."

Current Employee - Professional in Alexandria, VA
Current Employee - Professional in Alexandria, VA

I have been working at STG International full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

STGi has a very professional and respectful environment. In spite of expecting everybody to carry their weight there is a sense of team work and collaboration. While deadlines exist we typically know in advance what they are and what we need to do to meet them.

Cons

It seems like all I hear about in Washington DC is about people losing their jobs. The federal government is even threatening to shut down if they can't agree on how to proceed with their own budgets. STGi is a bit of a victim of the government's lack of planning and fiscal responsibility.

Advice to Management

Don't neglect to provide feedback and acknowledge our hard work and contributions. Even though you all are carry a load of responsibilites too we look to you for input and guidance.

Other Employee Reviews for STG International

"Worst Company to work for"

Pros

Don't have one to list

Cons

The management does not listen to the contract workers, they write you up for callouts when your sick, they cut your pay if you call out, your schedule is never posted before the current schedule runs out, you have to find your own replacement coworker when your out sick, no communication with the staff

Advice to Management

Be willing to listen to your staff and the concerns they have, when your company cut the pay the staff will to work want down.

2. "dental hygienist"

Former Employee - Dental Hygienist in Manchester, NH
    Former Employee - Dental Hygienist in Manchester, NH

I worked at STG International full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

They pay you on time and provide decent time off. They have a good company on-line portal that gives you 24 hour access to your benefit and work information.

Cons

It's difficult to talk with a live person if you have questions. You are treated like a number. They only care about "filling a position" with a live contract employee. Once you have the job there is no support or mentoring in regards to your position. When it came time for my annual review I was told do "do my own" and send it to them. When I expressed that doing my own annual review would be defeating the purpose of a review they replied, "It's an opportunity for you to make us aware of any job concerns you may have."

Advice to Management

It's unethical how you treat people like numbers.