STONE Resource Group - Project Consultant | Glassdoor

"Project Consultant"

Current Contractor - Project Consultant in Atlanta, GA
Current Contractor - Project Consultant in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at STONE Resource Group as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

If you like complete and utter chaos with no clear direction then this is your place. If you prefer to never receive a clear answer and to always get the run around then this is your place. If you like to question why you chose to take this position in the first place on a daily basis then this is your place.

Cons

Management is always in a meeting. The only time that they aren't in a meeting is when the client complains about the project. Management could care less about its employees. This company is a glorified temp agency and that's how they treat their employees.

Advice to Management

Try to fix issues with employees before it becomes a problem for your clients. You get what you pay for and then tends not to be a lot. Don't ask employees to sign paperwork to cover you legally and then ask employees to break that rule the very next day. Try better to make it make sense what it is that you are asking your employees to do.

Other Employee Reviews for STONE Resource Group

1. "Great Company"

I have been working at STONE Resource Group full-time

Pros

The potential to earn a lot of money is there. Like anything worth it, it is hard work!

Cons

Hard work, but well worth it!

Advice to Management

Keep it up!

"Technical Recruiter"

I worked at STONE Resource Group full-time

Pros

They have some pretty cool perks like happy hour and a massage therapist that comes in once a month. Besides that not a whole lot.

Cons

I really don't know where to begin. For starters the jobs they have either fall off or have no manager contact. I spent most of my time unknowingly working on dead ends that never produced anything. Account management is a joke for the most part and they dont keep anyone long enough to be a decent recruiter. From the looks of linked-in that has not changed. I closed a deal we had been working on for months and they fired me the same day. All because the Owner said I did not have the work ethic to hack recruiting and he was upset I left at 5:30pm one day. I was a recruiter for over 4 years, showed up early, stayed late, and never had any issues making money or with management. Unless you get lucky at stone you will not make any money. Working at stone was one of the worst experiences I have ever had. It ruined recruiting for me. I would strongly advise against working here. Its pretty much a sweat shop for recruiters. They will bring you in, burn you out, and let you go. Very fake environment and I do not know how they stay in business.

Be very careful if you decide to work here.

Advice to Management

Change your culture, change your attitude and how you treat people. Stop disrespecting your employees then threatening them with probation periods where if they don't meet unrealistic goals then firing them(I was never on one of these for the record). David, You were the absolute worst. Also, stop using Glassdoor for internal competitions. Yes, management held a contest where employees were encouraged to write reviews on Glassdoor for prizes. Some of the reviews on here may be true, but most are not.