There are newer employer reviews for STS International (CA)

"I have been with STS for almost 3 years and love being a part of this terrific organization."

Current Employee - Tier III Mobility Technician in Research Triangle Park, NC
Current Employee - Tier III Mobility Technician in Research Triangle Park, NC

I have been working at STS International (CA) full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Everyone at STS is friendly and easy to work with. The manager I have is great and always available for me when I need him. Human Resources is very helpful when you have questions and responds quickly. I am on the Cisco acct and the relationship between STS and Cisco is terrific. I highly recommend anyone interested in STS International to apply and join this awesome organization.

Cons

I see that some others have complained about raises at STS. Alot of companies are not giving raises due to the economy, however, I DID get a raise 3 months ago, so STS DOES give raises. My base pay is where it shoud be for my position, so I am pleased with my compensation.

Advice to Management

No advice to management. My manager and everyone else I have dealt with does there job effeciently and are very responsive.

Other Employee Reviews for STS International (CA)

"Better Than Nothing"

Current Employee - Engineering in San Jose, CA
    Current Employee - Engineering in San Jose, CA

I have been working at STS International (CA) full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I get paid on time and like other people have said before they are at Cisco so you do have a shot at getting a Cisco job.

Cons

1. Terrible compensation. They will pay you well under what you should be making. 2. Good luck getting a job performance review. Managers will dodge you for months to avoid even TALKING about giving you a review. And if you want a raise you are at the wrong company. 3. Management can be cancerous. There is a manager that bad mouths everyone in the company. Openly.

Advice to Management

Compensate your employees.

"A company that doesn't believe in raises"

Current Employee - Project Manager in San Jose, CA
    Current Employee - Project Manager in San Jose, CA

I have been working at STS International (CA) full-time (More than a year)

Pros

other then Cisco presence ... nothing

Cons

1. No performance reviews - when I first join the company, hiring manager said that there are annual performance reviews. Now 15 months with this company, I have yet to get a performance review or any raises. 2. Empty promises - In addition to #1, they also said that health coverage is fully covered. 8 months into the job, they changed their terms and now we have to pay for our own health insurance. 3. Clueless on people management.

Advice to Management

Provide proper people management training to leads. If management doesn't want to provide a performance review to employees, at least give the employees a chance to review their management and leads.