STS International (CA) - Very hard to grow | Glassdoor

"Very hard to grow"

Current Contractor - Senior Network Engineer in San Jose, CA
Current Contractor - Senior Network Engineer in San Jose, CA

I have been working at STS International (CA) as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

There are no micro managing.
Good place to get foot in
STS paid holidays / holiday parties
Offers benefits subsidization

Cons

Hard to get promoted
No reviews
Salary are set and no bonuses
No raises even with great track

Advice to Management

Please consider growth and reviews

Other Employee Reviews for STS International (CA)

"Wonderful Company"

Current Employee - Engineer in San Jose, CA
    Current Employee - Engineer in San Jose, CA

I have been working at STS International (CA) full-time (More than a year)

Pros

STS has been a great company to work for in my opinion they take care of their employees. I have had an excellent experience as far as management is concerned. My manager is one of the best I have had in my professional career. My manager has always been very supportive as well as made sure that I have all of the resources I need to perform my job. I personally have seen other STS employees’ advance to lead positions as well as get hired by Cisco.

Cons

One thing that STS can improve on is adding more paid holidays, they currently only have 7 and in my opinion they should have a minimum of 10.

"I have been with STS for almost 3 years and love being a part of this terrific organization."

Current Employee - Tier III Mobility Technician in Research Triangle Park, NC
    Current Employee - Tier III Mobility Technician in Research Triangle Park, NC

I have been working at STS International (CA) full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Everyone at STS is friendly and easy to work with. The manager I have is great and always available for me when I need him. Human Resources is very helpful when you have questions and responds quickly. I am on the Cisco acct and the relationship between STS and Cisco is terrific. I highly recommend anyone interested in STS International to apply and join this awesome organization.

Cons

I see that some others have complained about raises at STS. Alot of companies are not giving raises due to the economy, however, I DID get a raise 3 months ago, so STS DOES give raises. My base pay is where it shoud be for my position, so I am pleased with my compensation.

Advice to Management

No advice to management. My manager and everyone else I have dealt with does there job effeciently and are very responsive.