SUGARFISH - FOH | Glassdoor
  1. "FOH"

Former Employee - Server

I worked at SUGARFISH full-time for more than a year

Pros

The pay. That's about it. 27/hr for servers. Also you can move up quickly if you put in the hours.

Cons

Memorizing ridiculous speeches, random pop quizzes on the speeches, having to feel like you need to cover shifts on your off days to move up in the company, they make you feel bad if you can't cover a shift, they ALWAYS called on my days off for me to come in. Also during the midday shift it was only one sever and the manager and of course the manager did nothing so really it was one person doing everything. You need...

Advice to Management

Stop being so cheap. You guys make so much money and it would be helpful to have an extra person on a shift.

SUGARFISH2018-03-13

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great Learning Experience / Taught me discipline and quality over quantity."

Former Employee - Assistant Kitchen Manager/Kitchen Lead

I worked at SUGARFISH full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great money / Over time guaranteed.

Cons

5 to 6 Days Double Shifts , And Triple shifts. Work is life and no life out side of work .

Advice to Management

Flexibility with employees.

SUGARFISH2019-05-11
  2. "Money, Money, Money"

I worked at SUGARFISH full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Lots of opportunity to move up Great money, better than most of the industry

Cons

You will only succeed if you make your job your life. If you are looking for balance between work and your social life, look elsewhere. Used to be a very family feeling place to work, however as the company grew larger, turned into a typical corporation. You will feel overworked and underappreciated, at every level from entry to upper management.

Advice to Management

Don't forget that your employees grew your company to the empire that it is today. Your employees are people, not machines.

SUGARFISH2019-03-28

Discover more reviews about SUGARFISH.