SVT (MI) - Great place I call home | Glassdoor
  1. "Great place I call home"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Brighton, MI

I have been working at SVT (MI) full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

SVT has a great management team in place that listen to its employees. Each team member treats everyone with the utmost respect and wants to have fun while being successful in the organization. The open door policy in the organization and sharing of data from the upper management team to allows for all team members to see how great we are doing and to hit our goals. The ability to work from home and remotely allows... a great balance if conditions are not ideal for being in the office. Technology provided to people is cutting edge. The micromanagement from years ago is no longer here and the president is very focused on the growth that SVT will have.

Cons

None. Maybe more parking spots, an ice cream machine for the summer, and a soda fountain. All of the BS. 1 star negative reviews were from team members who did not fit the culture that we have here. With any organization and review on here you will get bad ones as its people who have a sour taste.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work. its a pleasure working for such a great organization.

SVT (MI)2017-03-23

Other Employee Reviews

"Harvests a culture of talent and ambition."

I have been working at SVT (MI)

Pros

Team-oriented atmosphere in which employees go above and beyond job duties to help one another. Company is extremely flexible in allowing time off, and is very generous with holidays. Compensation is fair and benefits are top-notch. Plenty of opportunity for bonuses. Management consciously welcomes discussion and is very supportive of having everyone's voice heard. Free snacks are provided daily and... company-provided lunches occur often. Company is also heavily involved in philanthropy within the community.

Cons

Parts of the building can be a little cold during the winter.

Advice to Management

Continue to avoid remaining stagnant. Maintain an atmosphere that embraces change and overall development.

SVT (MI)2015-10-27
  2. "Good to work with"

Current Employee - Senior Database Administrator

I have been working at SVT (MI) full-time

Pros

Takes care of promised items

Cons

There are no cons to specify

SVT (MI)2019-08-01

Discover more reviews about SVT (MI).